Monday, June 25, 2007

Where oh where did vinyl training pants go?

Now really, how hard is this? We have training pants. I bought a dozen extra this weekend for emergencies. No problem. I mean, a little hard to come by, but once I found a source, no problem. Got 'em. Got enough. We're in good shape.

But the little vinyl pants you put OVER them? IM-FREAKIN'-POSSIBLE to find. I've tried online, I've tried stores, I've tried specialty stores, I've been to Toys-R-Us and similar, I've been EVERYWEHRE I could think of.

And then this morning, something said to me "Come! Come to Walmart! One more time! C'mon! Look one more time!"

And lo! There they were. Three packages, three each, a size probably just at the small end of what he can wear -- but HIP HIP HOORAY! Got 'em!

Now I can give back the one his DCP sent him home in last week that I've been harboring jealousy over while it was in our laundry. Whew!

And, I can't believe I'm saying this - Yay Walmart!

No comments: