Friday, May 02, 2008

Where the heck did *I* go?

Answer: Everywhere. Since I posted last, I've been on vacation, I've been through a challenging time at work, we've had multiple colds and allergy season, we've been up, we've been down, we've been thither, we've been yon -- crazy, I tell you. Just crazy.

And like happens sometimes with good friends when you move (we're experiencing two cases of this right now, actually; one in the future and one "in arears"), and you don't talk for a week, and then two weeks, and then a month, and then two months, and then suddenly you're mindf&cking it until you're stuck in utter oblivion, I thought I'd just break the ice and post SOMETHING. So this is it. Here. Here I am.

Noah turns 4 later this month, and activities leading up to his birthday begin this evening. How could my boy be four? I can't believe it.

No comments: