Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thinking about 3 years ago....

Something about this time of year gets me to thinking about three years ago, when I was wondering if I could manage through the couple of months of spring without buying any more maternity clothes, and getting ready for my life to change. Yesterday, I took a few minutes to hunt up the postings I made to my favorite bulletin board in the day or so leading up to my son's birth, and then the arrival post telling the story of his delivery and some of the subsequent antics.

I feel a great urge to write the whole story up for him, and will probably post it here as well. I think it's a great story -- but of course, I *would.*

The answer, though, is that NO, March through May in DC requires a shocking range of clothing, from heavy knit stuff and coats to shorts and little short dresses. I still have a couple of the dresses, thinking that someday I may figure out how to de-maternity-ificate them. But with a budding 3-year-old, who has the time?

No comments: